Thursday, March 4, 2010

Vampires


Vampires

Twilight

Ok so I decieded to take the jump less popular route and read Twilight. In being fair, it was kind of what I expected. What I mean is, now I understand why all girls are such big fans of this book/series. This book feels like a romance novel that you see in grocery stores but with a vampire twist. Reading through however I did find myself enjoying how easy a read this book was however I felt that it did become very predictable early on but I am not sure if that was the stories fault or because seeing the movie trailers on tv that I had an idea of where it was going. At times though just because of the great descriptions the author gave I found myself intrigued to check out the film just to see if the scenes were included and if so did they look as I pictured them in my head. I personally would have never chose to pick this book up, but it was entertaining. However this book has not caused me to jump on the Twilight bandwagon nor do I care to see what happens in the other novels, but I was glad that I have been given the opportunity to have read.

No comments:

Post a Comment