Thursday, March 4, 2010

Zombies


Zombies

Pride Prejudice and Zombies

In all honesty after read this book, I was extremely disappointed. I know there is others that feel that the whole idea of combining the ideas of Pride and Prejudice, Zombies, and martial arts could be fun. In my opinion, this became the biggest distraction for me. At different parts throughout my read I felt my self in disbelief of what I was reading and at times just had to walk away from the book. In all honesty, I felt this was the equivalent of the many “Scary Movie” films, totally useless. I feel that it was meant more to cash in on gimmicks than to use the elements of the book to enhance the overall story. Another thing that slightly bothered me on top of the fact that these women in this story some how are kung fu masters fighting off zombies, but that some how at times have the American vernacular of today. So I guess, I hated the book and would never recommend it to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment