Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Regulators



The Regulators

This is a Stephan King/Richard Bachman book. I first read this book when it first came out and really enjoyed it. Now I read it and enjoy it still but in a humorous way. The reason I say that is because I often wondered why a demon would choose to inhabit a kids mind and then make him transform a suburban neighborhood into a environment based on tv shows he watches. It never really made any sense to me. However, I do like the book and the ending was pretty good. I could have dealt with out so many characters though because at times I left myself getting confused and going back in the book to figure out who was who. Would I read this again? Sure but not for maybe another ten to fifteen years. This film is on the same level as a popcorn flick to me. I wouldn't tell people its a must read but if someone asked I would tell them its good to read in your spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment